social and environmental commitments
Organisations Aleph supports
Point de Contact is part of “Safer Internet France” comprising the non-profit e-enfance, which runs a toll-free helpline for victims of online violence (children and their parents); Internet Sans Crainte, an awareness-raising programme; and Point de Contact, a platform for reporting illegal online content.
Free customised tutoring for students who are marginalised and have trouble staying in school.
Aleph was founded on respect for human and cultural diversity. We strongly believe in supporting people and projects in alignment with our values.
Our partner schools
We are deeply committed to Sharing Knowledge and are honoured to work in partnership with and participate in prestigious degree-granting programmes to help reveal talent and vocations, develop skills, and encourage learning centred around asking questions.
The motivations that drive our work
Develop software solutions that help:
- equip companies facing economic warfare,
- guarantee free access to information,
- offer true freedom in data and information searches vs. imposed scoring rules,
- foster the emergence of data-based knowledge,
- promote the rule of law and transparent institutions,
- fight against all forms of violence, abuse, or exploitation,
- curb illicit financial flows, arms trafficking, and organised crime.
and strengthen CSR principles:
- ethical behaviour,
- respect for stakeholders’ interests,
- respect for Human Rights.
The digitalisation of people’s lives, companies, countries, and public institutions has generated exponential growth in digital footprints. This has dramatically increased the amount of public information available online. Data is central to human activity and people must be viewed as an integral part of information systems.
The collection and analysis of massive amounts of data must follow a strict ethical charter and protect fundamental freedoms.
The ability to monitor and protect data should not be limited to governments and large companies, but must also be accessible to very small, small, and mid-sized businesses that form the heart of France’s economy and face the financial and technical consequences of cyber risks.
We all need control over our own data: once this data has leaked, anyone can potentially become the target of scams, phishing, the disclosure of false information, and even identity theft.
At Aleph, our goal is not just to detect problems but also to support good digital practices, which will strongly reduce cyber risks and the associated mental load.
- More than 10 years ago, Aleph chose to use JAVA, one of the top 5 energy-efficient programming languages, which consumes 38 times less energy than Python, the standard language for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- We will gradually power our server infrastructures with 100% renewable energy (solar and wind).